Saturday, 20 August 2016

The Scrapbook Lady: Invitiation To A Garden Party!

The Scrapbook Lady: Invitiation To A Garden Party!

Good morning! This is an invitation to a Summer Garden party which I was asked to make for a friend. She is hosting an end of Summer event in a marquee to celebrate the end of our successful Summer of sport. Now, you know the sporting highlight for me was watching the amazing Chris Froome ride his way to yet another Tour De France win, way back in July. So, as we come to the end of our Summer of Sport, what was the highlight for you? I would love to know!
I used the Crafter's Companion Grand Entrance Die to create a dramatic front and fastened it closed with one of the Sara Signature Love and Romance Collection Metal Charms.
The background paper is from the 6x6 paper pad which is part of the Sara English Country Garden Signature Collection and the lovely pennant bunting is a Diesire Die from the Spring Summer Classiques Collection.
Here it is opened up... Can't wait to use this on a Scrapbook Page!
I used the Celebrate Die from the Together Forever Collection to create a simple title for the invitation. 

I used Centura Pearl Hint of Silver A4 card to create the structure of the card which is 6x6 and folds at the top to create a tent effect. I ran the Grand Entrance Die through my very own Gemini and it cut first pass like a dream! 
Happy scrapping, jenx

I used the following products in this project:




Crafty Blogs

1 comment: