Saturday, 27 August 2016

The Scrapbook Lady: 12x12 Scrapbook Layout Using Crafter's Companion Sara Signature English Country Garden Collection

Good morning! I have a 12x12 Scrapbook Layout Using Crafter's Companion Sara Signature English Country Garden Collection to share today.
I used the Crafter's Companion Sara Signature English Country Garden Collection 12x12 paper pad to create this layout. I added die cuts using the following dies: Sara Signature English Country Garden Roll Up Metal Flower Die; Sara Signature English Country Garden Flutter Away Metal Die; Sara Signature English Country Garden Floral Vine Metal Edge Die; and the teeny flowers from the Sara Signature English Country Garden Cottage Window Metal Die.


Up close for the details... and you can see that I inked the edges of the paper and added a little pearl here and there. I love this collection completely... and just like the Downton Abbey range, it is so good I bought it twice!
Hope you find some time to craft today and happy scrapping, jenx




Crafty Blogs

2 comments:

  1. Another fantastic page Jen xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pages, its so lovely to see them, gives me inspiration but haven't got any mojo at moment
    Thank you so much Jen

    ReplyDelete