Thursday, 18 August 2016

The Scrapbook Lady: 12x12 Scrapbook Layout Using Crafter's Companion Colorista

The Scrapbook Lady: 12x12 Scrapbook Layout Using Crafter's Companion Colorista

Good morning! I  have a  12x12 Scrapbook Layout Using the Crafter's Companion Colorista adult colouring range of products to share with you today.
 A very clever crafter (yes that's you Kath) introduced me to the range this week and I just had to make a page with the results. The detail nib on the new pens is just to die for. These are professional, artist quality products made accessible for me! Love love love the weight of the pages in the pad. And scrapbookers, just wait till you see the card packs, especially those with the words... I am thinking project life, pocket letter, page titles... they are just amazaballs.
And did I add that you are colouring on top of glitter... glitter... I do believe all my crafty dreams have come to fruition! The free online colouring course is available HERE and it is not too late to sign up and join in.
Hope you find time to craft today and happy scrapping, jenx


Crafty Blogs

3 comments:

  1. that's a lovely layout Jen, I love the added glitter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's a lovely layout Jen, I love the added glitter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Jen ! You lucky lady xxxx

    ReplyDelete