Sunday, 21 August 2016

The Scrapbook Lady: 12x12 Scrapbook Layout Using Crafter's Companion Sara Signature English Country Garden Collection

The Scrapbook Lady: 12x12 Scrapbook Layout Using Crafter's Companion Sara Signature English Country Garden Collection


Good morning! Well today it is a bit of a strange one... a Scrapbook layout with no photographs! However, I have a reason... bear with me... Remember the invitation to the garden party? The one which is being held to celebrate our Summer of Sport? This layout is one that I have created especially for two special photographs from that event... which has not taken place yet! I want to capture a photograph of me and the boys and another of me and the other half. No silly selfies... just two really nice photographs of us in our best bib and tucker at this very nice event.

Had to use the Crafter's Companion Sara Signature English Country Garden Collection papers for this one... they are just totally appropriate!
So, up close for the details... I have used the Bunting Die from the Diesire Classiques Spring/Summer collection with reckless abandon all over the page. I made some three dimensional flowers from the Sara Signature Grand Flower metal die. The title is that lovely Celebrate Die from the Together Forever Collection. I added some pearl accents to the page and of course I inked my edges. The page is ready for photographs and journaling! Happy scrapping, jenx
Here are the links to the lovely goodies I used!




Crafty Blogs

2 comments:

  1. Such a pretty layout and bound to show off your photos beautifully.

    ReplyDelete