Wednesday, 6 July 2016

The Scrapbook Lady: 12x12 Scrapbook Layout Using Crafter's Companion Downton Abbey

The Scrapbook Lady: 12x12 Scrapbook Layout Using Crafter's Companion Downton Abbey
Good morning! Now then, you know I love my Crafter's Companion Downton Abbey papers and all the gorgeous little bits and pieces that come with it. You all know that it is one of my go to ranges for heritage scrapbook layouts. BUT! Look at how well it works with colour, modern photos!
All the little bits of bric a brac seem to go so well with this photograph which was taken in Carnac in France at a traditional market. So up close for the details....

Using my trusty Diamond Press for the title...

Mixing in elements from the Luxury cardmaking kit to give me a journal spot and a few little cardstock embellishments...

I used the following Downton Abbey goodies...

Happy scrapping, jenx



Crafty Blogs

No comments:

Post a Comment