Monday, 11 July 2016

The Scrapbook Lady: 12x12 Scrapbook Layout Using Crafter's Companion Sara Davies Signature Collection English Country Garden

The Scrapbook Lady: 12x12 Scrapbook Layout Using Crafter's Companion Sara Davies Signature Collection English Country Garden
 Good morning! Hope all is well with you today. The little bundle in the photograph recently had a monumental birthday so we have been taking a wander down memory lane and looking through the old albums. As if I needed an excuse to make a scrapbook layout! So out came my English Country Garden 12x12 paper pad and off I went. I really wanted to keep it simple and clean and these papers are absolutely perfect for that. I die cut the roll up rose and the leaves using dies from the range and I stamped the teeny title with one of the stamps in the Beautiful Leaves Stamp collection. The sentiment just seemed to sum up exactly how I felt when he was born.

And now, up close for the details...
The leaves are from the Lazy Daisy die set.

The flower is the Roll Up flower die.

The tiny flower is from the Window Box die set.

The entire English Country Garden range is available here.
I used

Happy scrapping, jenx




Crafty Blogs

1 comment: