Monday, 27 June 2016

The Scrapbook Lady: Picnic Basket Project Using Crafter's Companion Sara Davies English Country Garden Signature Collection

The Scrapbook Lady: Picnic Basket Project Using Crafter's Companion Sara Davies English Country Garden Signature Collection


Good morning! I have a different kind of project to share today. I found a wonderful little tutorial by the super talented Karen Foy, who is a Crafter's Companion Design Team Member and major scrapbooker. She had made a cute cantilevered picnic basket and I decided to make one too! I changed the construction method a little... just a little... view her tutorial HERE and see if you can work out what wee changes I made. Which brings me to next the idea... inspired by Karen's work, should I do a follow on tutorial for this picnic basket? Let me know what you think! 

So... up close for the details...

Upper lifting lid...


I used the following products which are all available on the Crafter's Companion Website:


Crafty Blogs

1 comment:

  1. What a fantastic project and I love the papers you used!

    ReplyDelete