Friday, 10 June 2016

The Scrapbook Lady: Living The Dream!

Good afternoon! I am absolutely delighted to share my exciting news with you... I am now a very proud Accredited Crafter's Companion Demonstrator AND a highly excited member of the Crafter's Companion Inspirers Design Team. This year has just been super special. Living the dream.... The photos show some of the projects I have been working on this year. I am a crafty girl and scrapbooking is my first love. Here's hoping that I can spread that scrappy love with the super gorgeous Crafter's Companion ranges. Happy scrapping, jenx
Crafty Blogs

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations ! Well deserved!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant news Jen. You deserve it x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Jen!!! You will absolutely LOVE it!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What wonderful news - congratulations.
    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous news well deserved!

    ReplyDelete