Thursday, 30 June 2016

The Scrapbook Lady: 12x12 Scrapbook Layout Using Crafter's Companion Crafter's Inspiration 10

The Scrapbook Lady: 12x12 Scrapbook Layout Using Crafter's Companion Crafter's Inspiration 10

Good morning! Hope all is well with the world for you. This morning I have a lovely simple layout made using items included in Crafter's Companion Crafter's Inspiration 10. I used Neenah Classic White card and a sheet of 12x12 from my own stash. I used some of the embellishments which I showed you how to make in this tutorial HERE. Clean and smart and simple.

 Up close for the detail... hexagon stitched dies and stamps... hexagon embossing folder... all in the Crafter's Companion Crafter's Inspiration box.
 Up close for another view...
And a peep at one of my favourite things... if the sentiment doesn't quite work, hide the bit that you don't want and reveal the bit that matches!

Crafter's Companion Neenah Classic White Card
Crafter's Companion Diamond Press Starter Kit
Happy scrapping, jenx


Crafty Blogs



No comments:

Post a Comment