Wednesday, 22 June 2016

The Scrapbook Lady: 12x12 Scrapbook Layout Using Crafter's Companion Crafter's Inspiration 10

The Scrapbook Lady: 12x12 Scrapbook Layout Using Crafter's Companion Crafter's Inspiration 10

Good morning everyone and I hope all is well with you! Sharing a 12x12 scrapbook layout today which I made using the contents of my Crafter's Companion Crafter's Inspirations box. I used the three stitched edge hexagons dies to cut out patchwork pieces from the Sara Signature Collection English Country Garden papers which are available on the CDROM. Those cute little stamps that come in the kit created that lovely doodled effect border. Can you see the stitched detail around the edge? Well, there are a few different designs of this style in the stamp set. They are about an inch long and so so easy to use to stamp around the edge of a page or a project. I predict they will be making many an appearance! I used Coredinations for the base of my layout.
Up close for the details...
Journaling spots 


Hope you find time to craft today and happy scrapping, jenx

I used:

Crafty Blogs

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous. Just found you and following you from now on. Thank you for sharing xx

    ReplyDelete