Friday, 6 May 2016

The Scrapbook Lady: My Name In Purple Lights!

Good morning! I cannot even begin to tell you how excited I am to be sharing this with you.... Guess who is featured on the Crafter's Companion website? Yay! Little old me! Flying the scrappy flag and toot tooting the 12x12 horn! There is a real live interview (blushes) and a really easy peasy lemon squeezy layout project to get your creative juices flowing.

https://m.facebook.com/CraftersCompanion/

My project uses the unbelievably beautiful Kaisercraft Cottage Rose paper range, which is available here with 10% off at the moment...

http://www.crafterscompanion.co.uk/scrapbooking-i1236

My five minutes of fame... They have made an old woman smile... That's me by the way! Happy scrapping, jx

Crafty Blogs

3 comments:

  1. Massive well done to you. A beautiful page as always xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photo, love the LO. And well done you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Big well done to you ., seem like your chuffed to bits

    ReplyDelete