Sunday, 1 May 2016

The Scrapbook Lady: Mini Book Using Crafter's Companion Sara Davies Signature Collection

Good morning and happy bank holiday! I hope you can fit in some crafting time today. I have an unashamedly chintzy mini book to share using the lovely floral papers from the Crafter's Companion Sara Davies Signature Collection. I just felt that the photographs needed the full vintage treatment. I kept the page design deliberately simple and repeated on each page. The little purple flowers are forget me nots for remembrance. I don't know who these men are but I am grateful to them and this is to honour their memory. Happy scrapping, jx












Crafty Blogs

3 comments:

  1. A lovely way to remember those soldiers xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've honoured them beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely album, a wonderful way to remember those soldiers.

    Hugs Erin xx

    ReplyDelete