Wednesday, 27 April 2016

WOYWW: A Mess!

Good morning! Trying really hard to keep up with woyww... So woyww? A mess! I am lucky to be scrapping with friends today and working on DT projects. Feeling blessed. Yesterday reminded me of a young man I knew who tragically lost his life in a dreadful dreadful tragedy that sent shockwaves through two cities. It was one of those events that changes things forever. And at the time, I said to myself "I am always going to live life to the full because you just don't know..." But I am human and life gets in the way and you end up sweating the small stuff instead of seeing the bigger picture. So today I am going to be happy and I am going to be thankful and I am going to raise a glass to a young man who left too soon. Happy scrapping, jx

Linking with
http://stamping-ground.blogspot.co.uk/2016/04/whats-on-your-workdesk-wednesday-360.html?m=1

Crafty Blogs

8 comments:

  1. Now THAT looks like you are going to have a load of fun there. Enjoy!
    Take care. God bless.
    Margaret #2

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoyed the snapshot, and thanks for the reminder for us to see the big picture. Happy WOYWW. Susanne #38

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you have fun! Looks like a wonderful lot of goodies to play with. Thanks for the reminder about how we should live life to the full - things can change so quickly.

    Happy WOYWW
    Sharon K #46

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like that nautical stuff you got there! Happy WOYWW!

    NancyH #54

    ReplyDelete
  5. enjoy time with your friends.
    Have a great day.
    Diane - WOYWW #36

    ReplyDelete
  6. Busy desk today. Hope you and your friends have a good day, a brilliant week and a happy woyww, Angela x 21

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely words, and so true. Hope you've had a fab day with your friends - there's little better,

    ReplyDelete