Sunday, 24 April 2016

The Scrapbook Lady: 12x12 Scrapbook Layout Using Crafter's Companion Downton Abbey

Good morning! 12x12 Scrapbook Layout Using Crafter's Companion Downton Abbey range to share today.... And a bit of a scrapbook mystery. I don't know for certain who this photograph features, but I love it. It is a family couple, but their story has been lost in dusty time. Until... I shared the photograph in a local history group. And the story began to unfold. A tragedy of young love, early death and heartbreak in the early 1900s. Someone produced the same snap in this group alongside some documentation. Turns out we are very distantly related. I scrapped this picture because someone thought it was important enough to keep. I scrapped it without words.... Now I can tell the story. And that is why I scrapbook even when I don't know the tale... One day someone might just give you all the facts you need. Happy scrapping, jx

Crafty Blogs

3 comments:

  1. How lovely that you were able to find out a bit more about this photo and your LO is lovely.
    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another brilliant layout x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very elegant. Love those little twirls on the roses

    ReplyDelete