Friday, 22 April 2016

The Scrapbook Lady: 12x12 Scrapbook Layout Using Crafter's Companion Downton Abbey

Good morning! It's Saturday, so I hope you will all find time to create today. 12x12 Scrapbook Layout Using Crafter's Companion Downton Abbey range to share. Another heritage layout. Great Uncle Tony looking a little inebriated *winks* and having a right good laugh with his friends. The sentiment toppers, which were created for cardmakers, are perfect for this page. I would love to know who the other people are, where the photograph was taken and when..... And what they were laughing at. But I never talked to him about the snap... And now I can't.... And that is why I scrapbook... To answer the questions my children didn't ask. Happy scrapping, jx

Crafty Blogs

3 comments:

  1. Hi Jen, what a wonderful photo! I love how you've used the card toppers on your page, great idea, and I love those colours with the black and white photo, gorgeous page. And that's exactly why I started scrapping too!


    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photo and perfect choice of papers for this fun layout.

    ReplyDelete