Wednesday, 20 April 2016

The Scrapbook Lady: 12x12 Scrapbook Layout Using Crafter's Companion Sara Davies Signature Collection

Very early good morning... My blog still thinks that it is yesterday! No idea how to change the time....
So, I have a 12x12 Scrapbook Layout Using Crafter's Companion Sara Davies Signature Collection to share today.
My children are fairly accommodating of my scrapbooking. They don't quite understand it but they know it makes me happy so they usually oblige with a pose... Until they get a little bored. Then I will either take a photograph of a grumpy child or a cheeky child. This is a cheeky child. This is the "stop taking snaps, let me run" face. Quick, simple layout which captures a moment I don't ever want to forget. Happy scrapping, jx

Crafty Blogs

2 comments:

  1. A fun layout & one that's going to put a smile on your face every time you look at it .

    ReplyDelete
  2. It does make you smile doesn't it? Brilliant page.

    ReplyDelete