Tuesday, 26 April 2016

The Scrapbook Lady: 12x12 Scrapbook Layout Using Crafter's Companion Sara Davies Signature Collection

Good morning! 12x12 Scrapbook Layout Using Crafter's Companion Sara Davies Signature Collection to share today. More photo booth fun with great auntie Daisy. Co star of the show was her husband, friend and soul mate, great uncle Billy. I have no idea where this was. I have no idea when this was. I can't tell the story of the photograph. Nothing more than the names of the people in the snap... But I loved them and they loved me. They had no children of their own. These precious photos could have ended up in a skip. I am so glad that someone said, "We will give them to Jennifer... She will know what to do." Sometimes you just want to scrapbook as an act of love... Either because you love the photograph or you just love to make. And I think that is priceless. And that is why these photographs will be kept and the layout will be treasured. Mr and Mrs W Pattinson... You are loved. Happy scrapping, jx

Crafty Blogs

2 comments:

  1. This is beautiful - such a lovely story. Well done. Popped over from WOYWW
    Take care. God bless.
    Margaret #2

    ReplyDelete