Sunday, 24 April 2016

The Scrapbook Lady: 12x12 Scrapbook Layout Using Crafter's Companion Sara Davies Signature Collection

Good evening! I have had a lovely crafty day today with friends. So this evening I am sharing the closest I will ever get to a sloppy layout! This 12x12 Scrapbook Layout Using Crafter's Companion Sara Davies Signature Collection, has a photograph of my wedding. Have you seen the pavlova dress? 20 odd years on, thanks to the gorgeous Davina, I not only fit that dress... But it is too big! Happy scrapping, jx

Crafty Blogs

3 comments:

  1. The LO is lovely Jen.
    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it.. embrace the soppy I say.. when you said sloppy.. I thought you mean tmixed media! Ha ha ha..(shows where my head is these days) I call it soppy.. but I know many call it sloppy... lol

    ReplyDelete